Hey everyone! I want to send a couple care packages out to some deployed Marines this holiday season and am just putting this out here if any of you all want to pitch in and help make a couple kick ass care packages. One of them is a friend of mine from when I was in (he was just a boot back then and is now a Gunny)and his platoon which is deployed to Okinawa right now. The other, I contacted another friend from back in the day. He is out now but did a couple tours in Iraq. He got me the address of a Marine that he actually recruited and is deployed right now.

Obviously, I probably can't get this done in time to actually get it in their hands by Christmas, but I can hopefully get this to them by New Years. Either way, they will all by stoked! Gunny Q. is going to get me a list of stuff they need/like in Okinawa, so he knows something is coming his way. The other young Marine, will have no idea a big package is coming his way.

I've never done anything like this before, so I'm not really sure how to go about it. Right now, if you are interested in pitching in, message me and I will get you my paypal or figure something out. Of course, I will keep track of everything, take pics of receipts, items, packages and etc... so we make sure this all goes to the troops.

Admin, if this is the wrong spot or out of line, just let me know. Thanks
Chris

You can also paypal me at chris@stovertileanddesign.com (be sure to include your name and username)