Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IM BACK!

Re: IM BACK!

beware of the curse.... hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    beware of the curse.... hahaha
    I was just gonna say "you know, I've ridden in your truck and nothing ever happened to it..." but then I remembered.

So I guess Jason's is gonna break eventually as well?
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    So I guess Jason's is gonna break eventually as well?
    I almost rolled yesterday... Bashed up my rock sliders really good too. I guess that's what they're for though, right?

Oh and Kevin, congrats!!! Is it 4WD? You really left us hangin'....

Come out to Pismo on the 30th or the 31st if you're up here and lets hit the dunes!
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Navigator

haha yes i did leave for a couple months.. i think my last post was from september.. maybe october. Yes its a 4wd, and Sean, its a 97 (truck is originally from Nebraska, not sure if that makes a difference) :P complete work truck model though. There are no options whatsoever, which just makes it better for a trail truck

there are 2 bad spots of rust, which i plan to take a flap wheel to and clean up, but that just makes it so i dont care about a couple rocks

plans right now are to find a nice set of either 31s or 32s, til i can afford to lift it, throw my rock sliders from my 4runner on it and go. once i can afford it ill go either 33s or 35s (not sure yet) and 5.29s with aussie or lockrite in the rear, and havent given much thought to what lift to run yet. Goin out to test the 4wd on a local trail today ^_^

Jason, I plan to come out there.. Ill probably come out Friday cuz a friend of mine said she is free that day and has never been on the dunes, possibly come out Saturday as well.

Ha Ha Chris, very funny... I didnt break my 4runner EVERY time i took it out XD just the last couple times
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

cool, ive just never seen a 6 lug truck with sealed beams.

looks like its going to be a great start to a great truck. cant wait to wheel with ya again!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I wish I was still gonna be up here, I miss the dunes!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    cool, ive just never seen a 6 lug truck with sealed beams.

looks like its going to be a great start to a great truck. cant wait to wheel with ya again!
    +1 back to you Sean! i missed it so much. I quite enjoyed my little jaunt out to the backroads around here.. unfortunately i found a locked gate and was cut short
    - Kevin

hopefully you can join us for a mojave road trip this spring (in the planning phases, but likely the weekend of march 23)

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Navigator

i need to know soon so i can request days off work if you are planning that, cuz I am DEFINITELY down.. i wanted to do Mojave last year and the year before that
    - Kevin

i think by jan 15 ill have the days pinned down. but its like 99.5% chance its the weekend i mentioned above.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast