Thread: Merry Christmas From the Ultimate Yota family to you and yours!

Merry Christmas From the Ultimate Yota family to you and yours!

Merry Christmas Guys and Gals!

From the UltimateYota Staff Family, and from my family, I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and say Thanks for making it a great year here at UY!
    Stay safe! Get lots of goodies from Mr. Claus, and we will see you folks on the trails soon!

-04 Rocko Taco
    Chris
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Merry Christmas From the Ultimate Yota family to you and yours!

Merry Christmas everyone!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Happy Holidays everyone!

happy christmas from the hamiltons!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

This is what I drew during church today... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Happy Holidays to all my friends here!!

Now, what'd ya'all get?

Me: I got a new fishing license, useful tackle, line, and oh yeah, I also got Season's 1-8 of Red Dwarf, Logan's Run, Forbidden Planet, and Robinson Crusoe on Mars.

Sadly though, a bottle of Emmets instead of Baileys. The kid made out like a bandit.

I got absolutely nothing 'yota related because... I don't have one yet. Haha but it was a really good Christmas, I got to be home almost a week (I go back to work tomorrow). Let's see... From my folks I got: A new digital watch (met for my mom, but she didn't like it haha), money towards the CLU sweatshirt I really want, a necklace, and something else but I forget. :P My boss gave me 50 bucks, I got rain boots and a book I've been wanting. My Aunt gave me: A hat, a feather hair pin, a Christmas tree ornament, and cool bright color highlights in my hair. Apparently there's still something in the mail for me from other family. Pretty good haul this year, but the best part was getting to be HOME to see family and friends.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

^I forgot, I got $50 from our business owners also, then pushed up in pay scale with a spiff program.