Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: slider adapters for sale

Re: slider adapters for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi..
    So you made these for Ric then?
    NO, he is NOT, making the ones I have, I found a local guy to make these.
    I have a few to get rid of, lol and I promise to give people GREAT customer service, lets just leave it at that...

Oh the stories that could be told about WabFab...
    My signature

I enjoy the pirate threads.

Friday bump...

I just googled wabfabs shop, looks like its in a ups store or mailbox place, wonder how he got his hope inside of a postal box ?
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I think someone is having the threads removed on pirate, I wonder who that could be lol

Flame war in 3..2..1?

Ric, are the rabbit bits patented at all b/c I see them all the time packaged as Hi-Lift product? If patent isn't a factor since they've been around for a while now, or even if it is a factor, how do they differ from the rabbit bits and what's the lead time to ship to 95054? Might get one finally along with a cross member. You should consider also doing some w/ a section of angle for the peeps using square tube, or is that too bothersome since people angle their square to suit a specific lift/angle? As for Pirate, well, there's new owners there and I don't know if you've star'd up yet, so that is also a factor. See how things are done in there once El'Jefe's 1 year retainer contract is up and maybe it'll fly then?

This is gonna be interesting.

*Reminder, I am not openly taking sides here, just asking pertinent questions I'd like answered, as I am sure others would too. *

im not even a mod but i feel the need to say this.

why do you have to start stuff on the internet? im not aware of the background of this feud with wabfab. when i ordered from him he treated me well. if you have a problem, then state it clearly, after first trying to resolve it between the two of you.

dont bring your baggage and trash onto the board unless you can back it up. and the snide comments back and forth are just childish. grow up, all of you.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Hold it, I got it, they're for roll cages on track cars?

~Street tires in pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi..
    Flame war in 3..2..1?

Ric, are the rabbit bits patented at all b/c I see them all the time packaged as Hi-Lift product? If patent isn't a factor since they've been around for a while now, or even if it is a factor, how do they differ from the rabbit bits and what's the lead time to ship to 95054? Might get one finally along with a cross member. You should consider also doing some w/ a section of angle for the peeps using square tube, or is that too bothersome since people angle their square to suit a specific lift/angle? As for Pirate, well, there's new owners there and I don't know if you've star'd up yet, so that is also a factor. See how things are done in there once El'Jefe's 1 year retainer contract is up and maybe it'll fly then?

This is gonna be interesting.

*Reminder, I am not openly taking sides here, just asking pertinent questions I'd like answered, as I am sure others would too. *
    I dont know if he has patented, IF he does, he should go after Hi-Lift, Rocktec, SBE as they are selling these also.
    As far as lead time, I have them in the garage, and will ship the next day paypal is recieved, again they are $60 shipped, powder coated with the pin.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    im not even a mod but i feel the need to say this.

why do you have to start stuff on the internet? im not aware of the background of this feud with wabfab. when i ordered from him he treated me well. if you have a problem, then state it clearly, after first trying to resolve it between the two of you.

dont bring your baggage and trash onto the board unless you can back it up. and the snide comments back and forth are just childish. grow up, all of you.
    I had no issues until he came into the thread here, sturing up shit, I try to keep it positive, Im not telling anyone to "F-off" ETC ETC..
    Like I said, I had a few of these made up, and wanting to pass along the savings to others, but if these keep selling like they are, I will start a side business and keep these ready to go out the door.

Really? I saw nothing of the sort...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast