Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 pismo jamboree dates???

Re: 2012 pismo jamboree dates???

I don't have an actual PA speaker but it does have the option for one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00083KUVS
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    Wonder if anyone else has a crazy to-do list like mine:
    Yes but I'm so slammed I don't even have time to type it out. Pismo is actually the easiest as far as prepping and planning for out of them all. We've been so busy this summer it's spilling into Fall and then the holidays.

I agree, pismo is the easiest to plan and pack for. It's just the sheer volume of stuff to pack this time that is killing me! Not to mention the garage remodel has sent all our stuff into the back yard in boxes and under tarps, so finding some things, like my SWR meter, has become quite the quest for a needle...

Mojave was a week of packing and 2 months-ish of planning. worth every moment of it.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Hey
    Quote Originally Posted by L33T35T Tacoma
    Anybody want to purchase a Cobra 19 IV CB radio? I also have a 3 foot firestik white antenna with quick disconnect. Cheap, 39 bucks? Used but OK conditon. I'll bring it, hopefully we'll get some sort of "for sale" listing posted.
    Cobra + firestick for $39? If yes, I'll buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotech
    if anyone has a 90-95 4runner rear axle housing complete or not. be interested
    also a working IFS front diff with 430 gears.
    I have a rear axle from a 91 4runner, complete wms to wms with 4:10 diff ($100?). I also have a front diff (minus one cv axle mounting flange), but no clue on the gear ratio as it was bought for parts off a 22re first gen runner ($35?).
    the axle is for a buddy of mine who will be at pismo as well in his runner. he is currently on a cruise but should be back thrusday. hope thats not to late to let you know. if i find out sooner. i post up here
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    Hey
    Quote Originally Posted by L33T35T Tacoma
    Anybody want to purchase a Cobra 19 IV CB radio? I also have a 3 foot firestik white antenna with quick disconnect. Cheap, 39 bucks? Used but OK conditon. I'll bring it, hopefully we'll get some sort of "for sale" listing posted.
    Cobra + firestick for $39? If yes, I'll buy it.
    Sounds good Bob. Just find me at Pismo.
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Nice, thanks Jason!

we were all set to head up thursday morning but i just got a work appt scheduled for noon in sf on friday so im pretty bummed - so we'll be heading down friday right after that and be there around 5pm i estimate. so i think since were a day delayed we'll probably stay thru monday

Navigator

the axle is for a buddy of mine who will be at pismo as well in his runner. he is currently on a cruise but should be back thrusday. hope thats not to late to let you know. if i find out sooner. i post up here
    I live about 30 minutes from Pismo, so yea you can let me know thursday.. Does he have a trailer? fitting an axle in the back of a 4runner would be an interesting trick..
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    I live about 30 minutes from Pismo, so yea you can let me know thursday.. Does he have a trailer? fitting an axle in the back of a 4runner would be an interesting trick..
    I've brought home an axle housing from Pismo before with not a big hassle. I used a hitch mounted basket. I was going to throw it on the roof, just not inside as it smelled of gear oil.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast