Thread: Toyota Auto Transmission & ifs Front Differential

Toyota Auto Transmission & ifs Front Differential

I'm selling the transmission and front diff out of my FUNrunner.

$100 Transmission: works when taken out but should be rebuild.
    $100 IFS Differential: works well no problems, loaded with 4:11 gears. Plug-n-play ready.

Firm on price or trade for.....

email me at shanson at 4x4review dot c o m
    God speed,<br />Steve Hanson<br />Racers For Christ<br />Rockcrawlers For Christ<br />www.teamrfc.org<br />--------------------<br />special thanks: bfgoodrich|trail gear|cbi fabrication|total chaos|arb|sway-a-way|aem electronics|lucas oil|trd|baja racks|bassani exhaust|spidertrax

Re: Toyota Auto Transmission & ifs Front Differential

Off topic, Steve, I never heard, apparently you're parting the Runner out but are you getting or already got a replacement for it?

Still keeping the FUNrunner..... (for now).

I'm moving in the near future and don't have room to keep parts around as spares anymore. I had to R/R the transmission this summer and just swapped out the gears.

Can deliver to Parker for BITD race this weekend or KOH the following weekend.
    God speed,<br />Steve Hanson<br />Racers For Christ<br />Rockcrawlers For Christ<br />www.teamrfc.org<br />--------------------<br />special thanks: bfgoodrich|trail gear|cbi fabrication|total chaos|arb|sway-a-way|aem electronics|lucas oil|trd|baja racks|bassani exhaust|spidertrax

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain
    Can deliver to Parker for BITD race this weekend or KOH the following weekend.

Jealous, take pics while at both events. I gotta work.