Thread: Axle part numbers

Axle part numbers

I need someone (Avy maybe?)who can access a toyota parts catalogue and find out if the following are the same part numbers. I tried looking on some parts cats online but I get no numbers!:

1. 95+ toyota t100 4wd w/abs rear axle housing vs 00-06 tundra 4wd w/abs rear axle housing
    2 95+ toyota t100 4wd w/o abs rear axle housing vs 00-06 tundra 4wd w/o abs rear axle housing

Ive finally come into some money and finding a t100 axle isnt exactly easy. From toyota parts cats online it appears I cant order the axle complete, just the housing. A junkyard Im sure has a t100 axle, but seeing as they probably are quite old by now they might not be i good shape so I was thinking the 00-06 tundra uses the same axle-BUT are the spring perches and such the same? No tundras (seems I cant find any in parking lots lol)I can look at to verify and none at the local junker to check.

Thanks so much to anyone
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Re: Axle part numbers

Wouldnt this be better posted in the 95+ or later section?
    I will keep my eye out at the salvageyards I been visiting.

Either or I guess.

Im gonna try and find a tundra I can look at, but they are really rare round here.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

If not, just get the housing, and move the spring perches, etc. Take measurements of your housing, and then be prepared to remove and reweld everything wwhere ti goes on the new housing.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE