Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mini-Vault Electronic Gun Safe Suggestions

Re: Mini-Vault Electronic Gun Safe Suggestions

Hey Steve, what's been going on?
    Out in AZ, huh?

I had a series of unfortunate events that have changed my life a little bit but it's all good. Can't hang around the internet forums as much as I used to but I'm around
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

Just a head's up, the gunvaults are on sale today on dvor (they have more options this time vs. what they had last sale)
    http://www.dvor.com/gunvault-event-54-2012-04-02.html
    My signature

I just saw that. The sale is just okay and is the same as Amazon's everyday price. We just got new bedroom furniture so I have a better idea of what I'm working with and the layout, as it will be for some time.

I'm leaning towards a mechanical model with a front opening door and mounting on the top. As such the Gun Vaults maybe out of the running because the finger pads are on top.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    I just saw that. The sale is just okay and is the same as Amazon's everyday price. We just got new bedroom furniture so I have a better idea of what I'm working with and the layout, as it will be for some time.

I'm leaning towards a mechanical model with a front opening door and mounting on the top. As such the Gun Vaults maybe out of the running because the finger pads are on top.
    Yeah, I wasn't sure since I'm not in the market for one. I always check their prices first too, because sometimes it's the same price as just about everyone else. Other times though, they have really good deals.
    My signature

This is what I ended up with. I've had it for almost a month and have been very happy with it.

http://www.stack-on.com/categories/q...-2/products/60

Found it online for a deal and it's in the bedroom. Access is quick and easy and it's got plenty of room. Actually it's about twice the size I need but the extra size makes it easier to mount and harder to remove.

Hey that's pretty nice!
    I might have to look into one of those. My Multivault, while nice, is a bit too bulky. That's a much slimmer profile. Thanks for sharing!
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123