Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Birthing another baby

Re: Birthing another baby

less soda and more beer! Good luck Mike!
    My signature

Awesome! Congrats!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Chris, I actually don't drink all that much soda, at home at least. It was buy 2 get 3 free so I bit. That stash will last us through summer I'm sure. The beer, probably about a week since we already had a bunch. I just wanted to make sure we (I) didn't run out.

Thanks guys.

Be sure to let me know if you guys need anything, and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Chris, I actually don't drink all that much soda, at home at least. It was buy 2 get 3 free so I bit. That stash will last us through summer I'm sure. The beer, probably about a week since we already had a bunch. I just wanted to make sure we (I) didn't run out.

Thanks guys.
    I was wondering about that. You don't strike me as the soda type of guy. I thought maybe you were going to bathe the new baby in a diet pepsi bath or something.
    My signature

Congrats again Mike-n-Family!

If she's laboring along play this a bit. It'll drive Mom's and baby to the point where the birth will happen just so it gets turned off sooner?

The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa (1995)

@Chris, figure it's likely at least safer than doing like I did and drinking coffee all night to the point it turns your stomach through the caffeine and stress?

Congrats and good luck!

What's the plan? Hospital, Birth Center? My wife delivered our daughter (baby #2) at our local birth center in a tub and it was a surreal experience!!!

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

*I think/pretty sure they're doing it @ home w/ a tub.

Mike, did you guys tell us the kid's name yet or did I miss or forget it?

We're doing another water birth at home. Yes it is an awesome experience. Right now my wife is beyond ready and just wants the baby out. There were a few contractions today but nothing much.

We've been hanging out with a lot of friends and family and overall keeping busy to take her mind off of the baby and it's plan to not come out. So far it's working at keeping her preoccupied. I'm hoping the full moon tonight aligns with the stars and makes something happen, I don't want to go back to work on Monday.

Well, I got called home from work and the birthing tub is set up. Contractions are strong and close together but it will still be some time. Gonna be a long night.
    Last edited by 4x4mike; 09-15-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast