Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back!!!

Re: I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    Was going to reply to all of this and talk about the only other way I would go is the 2.5 kit from Overland Warehouse. Jumped on their site just now.... and they have closed their doors! Well, so much for considering that option. Errrrr.
    You missed Overland Warehouse by a couple of days, they JUST closed up. Check out their facebook page as they said they were going to be closing out the remainer of their stock.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    Was going to reply to all of this and talk about the only other way I would go is the 2.5 kit from Overland Warehouse. Jumped on their site just now.... and they have closed their doors! Well, so much for considering that option. Errrrr.
    You missed Overland Warehouse by a couple of days, they JUST closed up. Check out their facebook page as they said they were going to be closing out the remainer of their stock.
    Yeah, I saw that. Guess I will have to keep and eye on the facehole page. If it was a good enough blowout, it may sway my decision...
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

OW sale. Looks like all the suspension stuff is old out.

http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22763

Welcome back.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Yes it does. Oh well!

Welcome back. I really like built 4th gens, and I think yours will turn out great!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Side topic, nice eyeglass frames man! I keep trying to convince myself to try some new stuff on but nobody has anything I like anymore.

Haha. Thanks man. They are Ray Bans. Only way to roll with the prescription glasses. And yes, I am lucky enough to have an eye doctor that usually has very good stock.

http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/products/...B5216?var=2000

Lift and tires done a little over a week ago. Went with Cooper STTs again. This is my 4th set. Love these tires, just couldnt stray. Heres a quick iPhone pic...

This completes phase 1. Truck rides and handles great. The Sonoran Steel suspension kit is just as good as I remember it. Ground to fender height is 39.5" front and 40.5" rear. Havent had a chance to take it out and play yet, but hopefully very soon. Spare is not staying on top, was just to get it and the 5 take offs home. CBI tire carrier should be here this week or next, and that will be the spares home for the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by xonetruthcrewx; 09-27-2013 at 12:39 PM.

looking awesome!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12