Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BANNED

BANNED

again this time on toyota120, the guys that own toyota120 also owned, overland warehouse thats not news, but they NEVER did like people posting up thier competition, and if you did, you would get your hand slapped
    Well overland warehouse is closed, I wonder why but it was funny that they always said that they (overland warehouse) did they R&D for Radflo on thier coilovers for the 4th gens, I asked to show proof of that, never came, they never proved it but kept saying they did.
    Well today I said something to the fact that, Radflo has had coilovers for the 4th gens for some time now, long before Overland warehouse was opened, that Im sure, Radflo had done the R&D and not OW, and other companies still sell the Radflo for our rigs,, seems they didnt like that:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    oh well, you all here are MUCH more welcoming, much more pleasant, much more helpful and you all all allow us to voice our opinions
    Just thought it was funny stuff and I had to share
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: BANNED

I guess you are/were Teampez over there?
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5

I believe that was a thread I started.....

But yeah, the toyota120 guys seem to be a little on the defensive side. I got the feeling that I pissed them off when I brought up Sonoran Steel for a 4th Gen. Haha.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Online communities are meant for everyone to share there thought, ideas and inputs on everything to voice there opinions and products they have tried and likes a dislikes and give other members options.

If Overland has such a big issue with it, it should have been Overland.com not Toyota120....

-Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

I guess you are/were Teampez over there?
    yeppers.

I believe that was a thread I started.....

But yeah, the toyota120 guys seem to be a little on the defensive side. I got the feeling that I pissed them off when I brought up Sonoran Steel for a 4th Gen. Haha.
    yep, it pissed them off, lol they hated any competition.

Online communities are meant for everyone to share there thought, ideas and inputs on everything to voice there opinions and products they have tried and likes a dislikes and give other members options.

If Overland has such a big issue with it, it should have been Overland.com not Toyota120....
    for sure.

Ric,

Sorry to hear that you were no longer welcomed to a great 120 series online forum. Their community is very strong and display a tremendous wealth of knowledge so your loss there will be greatly missed.

As always, communities come and go (as we have all seen and experienced) but the knowledge always find its way to shine somewhere. Hopefully there will be a place you can call home to share your knowledge with everyone. (hint hint)

I know that UY hasn't been as active in the recent years (I'm partly to blame as life just took a different course for me) but I'm working on reviving UY in the coming months.

Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Lance,
    thanks for the kind words, I have always felt welcomed here, I really wished I had more to contribute here, you all here know so much more than I.

Feel the looooove
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5

good stuff

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast