I'm sure we've all seen the new iPhone 5 online on various tech sites and even had witnessed the massive chaos online with the preorders going bonkers but has anyone joined the insanity and ordered the new iphone5?

I'm tempted to get it since my contract has long expired but I'm on the fence... The damn phone is soooo expensive it's really ridiculous how much these things go for! Just for pricing the 64GB is 399 w/ contract (eek!!) I've got Sprint (unlimited data bleh bleh) but I'm not sure if I should stick w/ Sprint or move over to Verizon since my cfo (the better half) is on Verizon. I know moving the Verizon means no unlimited data which would be a pain since I use data heavily with my iPhone 4. Verizon is nice with the better LTE network but the unlimited data that Sprint offers is kinda hard to give up.

At any rate, enough talk about the carriers, what's everyone's thought on the new iPhone 5? Worth it or screw it just go with the Galaxy phone? Both are definitely interesting so it would be interesting to get some other people's opinion on the latest craze with these phones coming out.