Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What other vehicles do you drive / own?

Re: What other vehicles do you drive / own?

(*HAD*R.I.P.)'95 Buick RoadmasterEstateWagon w/ Pursuit Package, ex-DeptOfJustice Prisoner Transport: Most pimpingest/fastest/most powerful vehicle I have ever owned, lost it over 2years ago to a Red-Light/Stop Sign Runner.
    '96 Accord: Work Beater/Daily Driver
    '05 Scion XB: Work Product Transfer and Visit Vehicle for Specific Visit Lists (Impression/Impact Stuff)
    '07 Tacoma X-Cab 4cyl: Work Product Transfer and Visit Vehicle for Specific Visit Lists (Impression/Impact Stuff)

I can rarely get comfortable in the XB, I actually want to shim the rear seat bolts 2mm to get the angle just right. Similarly for the Tacoma, it feels too much like the seats in the 3rdGen 4Runner, I love my 2ndGen SR5 seating.

well i have a razor scooter and a old ass tony hawk skate board i found on a donation day, the wife stole my 4runner and sold the element, some times i drive the 3/4 ton work truck but it is all ways on E gas hog. but i am going to inharate a 69 charger 500 426 4 spd hemi race motor a 64 mga 1600 mk5 and a whole bunch of junk cars
    i sell cars to soon to ever work on them

We only have the 4runner and the Sienna now...had an IS300 until a few months ago
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Can we list our alternate transportation too?

'05 Surly1x1 with '10 Burley De-Lite with the ACE Train Mod. I think this stuff's worth more in re-sale value than my 4Runner.

Truvativ Stylo-SS Crankset, Thomson Step/Post, CrankBro's Pedals, SRAM X-0 Stoppers w/ the Carbon/Ti Hop-up Kit, ChrisKing HS+SS-Hubset on Mavic 831's, FOX831, etc-etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    2002 Ducati SuperSport 750 (Daily Rider, for sale
    Why are you selling the bike?

My family is very much a Toyota family! Between my mom and sister they have a 2002 Corolla, 2003 Tacoma and a 2012 Prius. At the moment I just have my 1986 4runner and my turbocharged 1997 Honda Civic. I'm currently in the market for ~2006 Yamaha R1 or Honda 1000rr!

This is my play car that I've been slowly restoring to original condition. Its a 1976 BMW 2002. I've changed the interior color, added aftermarket seats (Recaro style), changed the carpet, fluids, etc. It'll truly be a daily driver once I add an A/C system and a 5 speed 320i transmission. For the latter, I need a bigger freakin' garage! I love driving this car, so many people love to stop me and talk about it. I get thumbs up all the time from all age groups and esp BMW owners.

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by strykersd
    Why are you selling the bike?
    Because I'm tired of bein dusted by the guys I ride with every time there is a straight away.. I keep up with them through the corners then they lose me on the straights.. I'm gonna replace it with either a CBR 954 or a R1
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5

This is my play car that I've been slowly restoring to original condition. Its a 1976 BMW 2002. I've changed the interior color, added aftermarket seats (Recaro style), changed the carpet, fluids, etc. It'll truly be a daily driver once I add an A/C system and a 5 speed 320i transmission. For the latter, I need a bigger freakin' garage! I love driving this car, so many people love to stop me and talk about it. I get thumbs up all the time from all age groups and esp BMW owners.
    One of my favorite BMWs, a teacher at my school had one, beat to shit, It was depressing but man did it move.

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    And I love 2002's! they are such interesting little cars. And they are the spiritual predecessor to my e30
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

thanks for the compliments, guys. its a blast to drive, thought having only 4 gears for driving the freeways is a teeth gnashing experience.

Crinale: post up a pic of your E30!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast