Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
Sorry, I misunderstood. Glad you didn't bugger up the frame! as for the mounts on the axle, at this point, you are probably better off finding a new housing. I suspect that you bent it along with ripping off attachment points and bending tabs.
I am undecided what I want to do axle wise, I found mount online that are stronger, But I have to measure to make sure they fit.
I am leaning on getting a housing just to get it on the road, but if this axle is straight I might still get all the after market mounts and start beefing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4 View Post
All I can say is wow, that's a gnarly break.
This is by far my worst trail carnage to date, its the sport but it does burn...

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike View Post
Oh man. A little bump went a long way. You've got a lot of extra parts though right?
I did...
The reason I lifted the brown truck again is because I had to get rid of the white one, I had no where to store it, no real way to move it easy, and my boss told me I couldn't keep it at work anymore so I transferred everything over as much as I could, stripped as much as I needed, and scrapped the rest, which included the rear axle -_-

Quote Originally Posted by toyotech View Post
that is crazy about the pinion... ekk
new stronger link mounts and DOM links???
This is the sad part, I have aftermarket DOM links but the joints in the are shot to hell...
I am in the process of trying to get them rebuild, but this wonderful rust stuff is making the simplest of tasks almost impossible

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
gesh Avy! lol I'd tease you but dang thats gonna take a bit. Thankfully you have all the parts needed!
I appreciate hold back on the teasing, this was a tough burn for me, Like I said above I really wish I did have the parts -_-
The one opportunity I gain from this, is finally I think I will be able to go 4.88s!