I haven't seen some of you for a while, and certainly haven't seen the current state of your 4Runners, in particular, Lance, Chris, Matt, etc.

Mine has not changed at all in the past 2-3 years. I switched to Sequoia wheels when it was time for new tires, but not much else. No issues to speak of, but I have a small list of things I should do to it, such as preventative lower ball joint replacement, flush the power steering, radiator and clutch fluid, and it could really use a new head unit that has 20th century features like a USB port and bluetooth.

It's a joy to drive, and I honestly couldn't wish for anything else. Today's SUVs have lost their offroad heritage (like the Pathfinder) or have quality/durability issues like the 5th gen. I have learned first-hand with our two new cars that all of the complicated systems on-board make them damn near impossible to diagnose or modify. My biggest pet-pieve to date....these damned electronics where the relays are integrated into the circuit boards! I can't even mod the DRLs or do a "fog light anytime mod" on our two new cars because what used to be a wire and relay has been replaced by a circuit trace and board integrated relay! Thankfully, Generations 1 through 4 of the 4Runner have none of this crap. I love modern day conveniences but some of those luxuries are causing me heartache in the first year of car ownership on our other cars. Don't get me started on tpms, no spare jacks/spare tires, or touchscreens that won't let you put an address into the nav if you're moving.

What is the current state of your 4Runner? What is on the list for wants and needs?