Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snorkel for $140?

Go ride around somewhere dusty and the next day you go to start the truck-if the AC is blowing out the vents on high you will get hit with a ton of dust! I swapped my KN filter out for that reason as well.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I have been watching and will wait to judge whether I like it or not. I would have to undo or further customize my intake to accommodate the snorkel but at least I have a waterproof box that I made. I really need a plastic welder to make it all the way watertight but 99% is watertight already.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

We're all waiting on you Avi lol.

Well why don't y'all grab your tools and your warm winter jackets and head over here to the northeast and help me get this thing road worthy again lol!

The pressure, I can't take it lol

I couldnt do it lol. It gets like 40 F in my garage and I turn on the space heater lol.

it aint that cold.. it was 50f today. I didnt put on a jacket till 6pm!

The problem is not the clod but the fact that now I have to work in an apartment complex parking lot and I don't have a shop readily available and a free lift to take up while the truck is down.

The good news is I made progress today and got the tie rod ends in, will probably schedule an appointment later this week to get an alignment done, and the package with the snorkel has made more progress on getting itself here, so.

My only other concern right now is the left front wheel bearing, I am going to source out a used spindle and stock upper control arm assembly to put in for the time being (not hitting the trails any time soon due to moving and other financial obligations like getting both vehicles through Delaware state inspection which shouldn't be too hard....)

Aw that stinks Avy! One of the reasons Im still home, cant find a place with a garage I can afford. Apartments are pointless as Id just wind up sleeping there and be back home working on things rest of the time im not at work.

Wanna trade? I need a power steering pump, cant find the right one. Replace the steering box, old one IDK how I turned it-out of the truck it wont turn, cant align it-still pulls badly to left. Wheel is off now and still pulling with used steering box in. Ive concluded the wheels must make aligning it impossible, nothing else is bad in the frontend.. Time to sell that MF..buy it and SAS anyone?

They got me......

98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Nice, mine is still in my garage lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast