Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GrnGrand97's aka "Operation Mall Crawler" Build Thread

OL had that design for a while, Seems like there was another company that was knocking them out too.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    OL had that design for a while, Seems like there was another company that was knocking them out too.
    He said he bought the design from them and was trying to buy the design of their plate bumper as well.
    1996 T4R Limited: Stock l E-Locked l 265/70/16 Destination A/T's l Ultra Gauge l Drifter CB Mount l AOF Sliders l Weathertech
    My Build Thread
    2001 Camry: Stock l DD
    1987 T4R: Stock l 31x10.50 Interco Trxus *sold*

Quote Originally Posted by GrnGrand97 View Post
    These were supposedly Outdoor Logic(could be wrong) old design that he bought.
    I believe Sean was the first.....but as far as commercially made ol was the first.

Now it's an individual/starting company. Mstudt over on t4r. He makes solid mounts though.

BTW I have always wanted to get the weather techs and just never got around to it. Those things are pricy new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptoroxx View Post
    I believe Sean was the first.....but as far as commercially made ol was the first.

Now it's an individual/starting company. Mstudt over on t4r. He makes solid mounts though.

BTW I have always wanted to get the weather techs and just never got around to it. Those things are pricy new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    The weathertechs are so nice especially if you live somewhere in inclimate weather, or you offroad a lot. I had the Husky liners in my Jeep and I liked them as well. Easy to clean and make them look nice again. I was lucky enough to jump on the group buy and got a decent deal on them. Wasn't really planning on getting them, but couldn't pass up the deal.
    1996 T4R Limited: Stock l E-Locked l 265/70/16 Destination A/T's l Ultra Gauge l Drifter CB Mount l AOF Sliders l Weathertech
    My Build Thread

Parts are continuing to pile up
    My Build Thread

Toytec BOSS, 1" Diff Drop and Super Flex rear coils

My Build Thread

Awesome set up, smart choice on the front coilovers! Guys usually go with the other set up that I feel limit travel, these I feel help.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun View Post
    Awesome set up, smart choice on the front coilovers! Guys usually go with the other set up that I feel limit travel, these I feel help.

I hope these help out. The superflex in the rear should help the rear out a lot. I am not expecting much from the front, coming from a SFA rig I had before. But any improvement is better than none.
    My Build Thread

Disconnect your sway bars when you hit the trails and this happens:

I have the same front coilovers, I do have All-Pro upper a-arms, but I wheeled with just the stock arms and still got pretty close to that...

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun View Post
    Disconnect your sway bars when you hit the trails and this happens:

I have the same front coilovers, I do have All-Pro upper a-arms, but I wheeled with just the stock arms and still got pretty close to that...
    That's not bad at all! I plan on removing my front and rear sway-bars. I didn't have sway-bars on my Grand Cherokee when I lifted it, wasn't too bad.
    My Build Thread

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast