Thread: Wallpapers

Wallpapers

So what do you have??

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: Wallpapers

Well it tell's you one thing for sure, Bill Gates may not be to sharp of looking guy, but having the big $$$$$$$$$$$ in the bank sure doesn't hurt a guys chances, I mean seriously that guy has enough moo-la, to buy his way out of being Gay!!! lol TJ P.S. Not that I have a problem with him being if he is or something like that LOL TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

I use these two from time to time on my PDA, one's a cartoon, but it still kinda hoists my flag.
    &quot;You have enemies? Good. That means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life.&quot; -Sir Winston Churchill

I took this image with a cellphone in front of my moms office building.
    Came out pretty good if I do say so myself.
    Unlike the rest, my truck is my baby because it is my only helping hand into freedom.
    Plus she is always changing and growing.