Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Gotta See This: Uncle Booger's Bumper Dumper

You Gotta See This: Uncle Booger's Bumper Dumper

Looking into some RV stuff and came across this:

http://www.bumperdumper.com/

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Re: You Gotta See This: Uncle Booger's Bumper Dumper

I NEED ONE OF THOSE!

hmm...
    I wonder if I would get pulled over if i kept that attached to the hitch while driving down the road...

OH my eyes are watering from all the laughter

you laugh now... try crapping into a bucket during a 30 mile an hour wind. its hard to stay on the bucket....
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    you laugh now... try crapping into a bucket during a 30 mile an hour wind. its hard to stay on the bucket....
    No wonder you need a girlfriend......lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

hahahahaha. indeed.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    OOOOO BURN!!!
    lol
    Try just ******** into a hole, very popular in Europe you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    LOL Any woman who can't see the value in this fine accessory isn't worth keeping, IMO. Actually, I wish we'd had one of these the last time we went to Calico...do you know how hard it is to find a decent bush in the middle of the desert?!!

I prefer to squat my logs old-school style..

&#039;95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

I actually think it is a good idea. The timing and how I found it looking for RV porta potty info was what made it so f'n funny. I blew snot out my nose.

I have rested a buttock on a slider in the middle of the night when one of our SOCAL san diego mexican pot luck nights when way wrong. I would have paid big money for this contraption that night. Felt like my intestines fell out.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

It is a great idea.....especially for camping.....but HOW does one come up with an idea like this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast