Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute, stupid, or selfish?

Cute, stupid, or selfish?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070808/...zealand_name_1

So, is this cute, stupid, or just plain selfish?
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: Cute, stupid, or selfish?

Is that "4real"? They should be able to do what they want, even if it is dumb.
    My signature

I gotta kick out of that.
    4Real

That's f-in' retarded. I'm sure the folks think it's real cute and funny and all, but that kid will have to live with that his whole life. It's asinine.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    That's f-in' retarded. I'm sure the folks think it's real cute and funny and all, but that kid will have to live with that his whole life. It's asinine.
    My sentiments exactly.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I know exactly how that kid will feel too....

You couldn't be more on point here Cebby....I know a kid that went to high school with me named star shine, her parents were hippies obviously, also had a guy named Starbuck, something about where he was conceived. poor Kids.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

That's just dumber than a bag of hammers!!! There is nothing cute, stupid, or selfish about what you name your child !! That's just going to get the kid's butt kicked every freekin day. Why would you as a parent; supposing to be loving and nurturing, name you child something so arrogant!!!

If they think so highly of the name, the law allows them to change their name legally, Why not just take the name for them selves?? TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

X2
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Tourist

I think there's a typo....

...isn't it supposed to be 4wheel?
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast