Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What should I do about a front bumper?

Re: What should I do about a front bumper?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    i like the tube + conventional bumper (tjm/arb) look. but personally speaking, you need to check out robinhood1500's tube bumper. it is pretty darn nice. that is what i hope to build later this year
    I'll check it out it sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept

thats sorta what i want but with a center hoop
    Yeah I like this I wish they offered it for the 4runner I have always liked it and thought it would look nice on a 3rd gen.

Sorry for the delayed responses and thanks for the advice keep it coming. Thanks!

Anthony

What about the ARB Delux Bumper?

Just a suggestion.

But from the ones you have listed I would go with the Hanson.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun

Just a suggestion.

The ARB is a well built bumper that gives good protections and is actually stonger than the TJM however I do not like the edgy look it has. The 3rd gen has good curves and I don't think the ARB complements them as well as I would like. Thanks for the suggestion though. Hanson is getting more votes than I expected but I like it a lot too.

Do Shrockworks or Fabfours make 3rd Gen bumpers? I've always liked their work.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

shrockworks is supposed to be makin them, but you know how they do, it will be 2010 before we see it.

they are supposed to be makin tacoma bumpers, I think flyingwill has been waiting for his front taco bumper from them for lke 4 months
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

I would really like to see what shrockworks comes out with I love all of the bumpers they have made so far. But it's like you said they will take forever before I could have one haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ADH8796
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun

Just a suggestion.

The ARB is a well built bumper that gives good protections and is actually stonger than the TJM however I do not like the edgy look it has. The 3rd gen has good curves and I don't think the ARB complements them as well as I would like. Thanks for the suggestion though. Hanson is getting more votes than I expected but I like it a lot too.
    I guess its all a matter of opinion...

I must admit Andy's did looks sexy...
    imho the ARB Andy has looked a lot better than the TJM

But the Hanson one sill makes you stand out among the rest.

Does shrockworks have any sample picks of what it might resemble?

I wasn't refering to the ARB Sahara Bar in my first post about ARB (I agree the Sahara Bar is real nice but it's a little $$$$ for me. Also agreed the Hanson would be stand out bumper (which I like)

And no I don't think Shrockworks has any sample pics but I wish they did.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast