Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Catalytic Converter Stolen

Re: Catalytic Converter Stolen

no you can shoot anyone unless its self defense. but a nice ass beating would be very appropriate
    2002 Tacoma 4x4 3.4 v6 4-Door <br />96k miles and counting!

It would be self defense, he was trying to harm my baby!
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

hahaha.. i guess i see your point.. why are they stealing cat converters?? next thing you know they will be stealing parking brakes

they are stealing the cats casue they have platinum in them, and bring a hefty price at the recycling place. I think like $30-$50 per cat.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    shoot first, ask questions later. one in the knee insures he will not go far before the police get there..
    Ah but if you do that, then they can sue you, self defense or not.

Trust me, I know a friend of mine that shot a Robber in his own house in the foot, needless to say he was sued by the robber and the robber one!
    What kind of justice is that.

Rocko's Right, the paltinum in the cats is work the time and effort to steal it, and a drugie will do anything to get money these days...

in NC you can shoot them if they are in your house.. it used to be that you had to see a weapon or feel like your life is threatened.. now if they take a step in, have fun blowing him out the window he came in

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    shoot first, ask questions later. one in the knee insures he will not go far before the police get there..
    Ah but if you do that, then they can sue you, self defense or not.

Trust me, I know a friend of mine that shot a Robber in his own house in the foot, needless to say he was sued by the robber and the robber one!
    What kind of justice is that.

Rocko's Right, the paltinum in the cats is work the time and effort to steal it, and a drugie will do anything to get money these days...

the dead can't sue.......
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

But their next of kin can.

Quote Originally Posted by breknraj
    But their next of kin can.
    Like I said the dead can't sue.......

close to home and targeting 4runners...
    http://www.venturacountystar.com/new...cles-reported/
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast