Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dont Drink Iced Tea!!!

Dont Drink Iced Tea!!!

So I was walking to the kitchen last night to get a glass of iced tea and instead of my knee going forward as it bent to walk it went backwards!!!!!!! SO needless to say Jeremy(callmeJ)had to take me to the ER and i have a knee immobilizer i have to wear for the next month along with a super special set of crutches that i am stuck with for the next 4 weeks at least ::im trying to get J to PC them for me::
    Not sure yet if they will come apart for him to do them. So anyway, i just wanted to warn you all of the dangers of Iced tea.

Re: Dont Drink Iced Tea!!!

Well that's going to make sporking difficult.....
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

i think you mean long island ice tea!!!
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Hope you heal up soon Katy!
    1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

Tourist

What color, what color?
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Ouch Katy..

I have been having knee issues and the urge to drink iced tea lately...

Now I am worried...

no wonder I've had knee problems...... I drink ice tea daily.......
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Actually she was taking a #2 and she got up too quick and all the blood rushed to her head and made her wack her knee on the tub....but you didn't hear that from me
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Actually she was taking a #2 and she got up too quick and all the blood rushed to her head and made her wack her knee on the tub....but you didn't hear that from me
    hahahahahahaha not that I know what this feels like .....
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Jeremy- You dork! I might be mad about that comment if you havent been so sweet and helpful to me so......instead of getting mad i will say haha to your little #2 joke.

Fuster- Yeah.....especially the sporking from behind LOL .....(for those of you that dont get that, see callmej's sig line)

Wfiesaysimadumbass- Thats what i needed after i did it! But they gave me percocet so im not sure that its a good idea with that..lol

Anthony- Thanks alot man, so far its not the most fun i have ever had.

Hab- Seems like the Crutches are held together with rivets so we cant get the plastic pieces off to pc them so blah blah crutches are all i have .....sigh

Avy- Stay away from the iced tea! the only time i drank it today i made sure i was sitting down and someone brought it to me! LOL

Bruce- arent ya glad i made that connection for ya! Now you just have to decide if the delicious iced tea is worth the pain, I love my tea so its pretty likely that i will keep the crutches and knee immoblilizer on hand after it heals this time

Lance- Im not really sure where to go from there...LOL !!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast