Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another mod resigns from YT...

Yet another mod resigns from YT...

Anyone notice WATRD's sig line?

-Rob

Slightly Modified 2001 Tacoma - WATRD.COM
    WATTORA Prez
    Despite what the title may say, I have resigned as a moderator here on YotaTech. You can find me via the links above.

Re: Yet another mod resigns from YT...

ouch. more mods jumping ship? that can't be good...
    -andy

Apparently Mark (midiwall) has done so also, but it does not reflect in his sig...

Keep a close eye on the "what makes a good mod" thread. money says some ban's are coming
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I should just post something in there to get banned, everyone else already has lol, why not me.

It is interseting though how many people are leaving that place...

lol... i just saw that thread earlier this morning when someone here PM'd me the link. aparently the gestapo has already claimed it's first victim in that thread.
    -andy

anyone have the link?

yeah, here's the PM that i got this morning:

Quote Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS

Hey, have you heard the news yet? Take a look at this very interesting thread on TOF:

http://yotatech.com/f92/what-makes-g...erator-124544/

Quote Originally Posted by lych.mccrack
    molly does this thrad have anything to do with rob quitting as a maderator? are you scared for your job or something? it looks liek midwall quit too. thats 6 maderators in 6 months that have quit. whats going on bahind the seens to make them do that?

http://www.yotatech.com/members/watrd/

-Rob

Slightly Modified 2001 Tacoma - WATRD.COM
    WATTORA Prez
    Despite what the title may say, I have resigned as a moderator here on YotaTech. You can find me via the links above.
    -andy

The above post was from Molly's "good mod" thread.

There was a different thread posted this morning by Lych.mccrack that was just a qoute of Rob's sigline, I poted in it, and 10 minutes after it was made, the OP was banned, and the thread deleted. Corey made up a cover story about the kid having two accounts, butI dont buy it, because supposedly he banned lych last nite, but the seperate mod post was from this morning by lych. I called Corey out on it in Molly's Good Mod thread... keep an eye on it. I bet all mods now avoid it like the plauge.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

lol @ Chris:

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    See Corey, you cleared the air, feel better?

And here I thought he was banned because of his thread talking about resigning moderators. See, clearing up misunderstandigns already Corey!!

But just out of curiosity, why delete a thread that only qoutes Rob's sigline, which can be viewed by anyone anyway?
    Good stuff! (i wouldn't hold my breath for an answer. he's famous for the "hide-my-head-in-the-sand" technique when the stuff hits the fan!

the sad thing is that the guy was probably just doing what corey asked and changing his name and just didn't know that he shouldn't start a new account!
    -andy

Wow it's upsetting to see additional mods leaving that forum. Though I'm disappointed at the current outcome somehow I'm not that surprised. I'm interested in why and what drove them to resign. Can't be the same issues why we left since they've only been mods for a few months. Must be something else that's big (I guess) as I can't imagine why they would suddenly leave only being moderators for a bit considering both guys are outstanding individuals with a lot of technical knowledge.

So who's moderating that forum now? They're seriously short staffed (2 admins and 1 mod) and really can't afford to stay that way with the traffic they get regularly. If they don't shape up quickly that place is really going downhill. It's sad to see such a great forum nose dive that much. I guess the only thing that draws traffic is the wealth of knowledge. I wonder how long that will last. bummer
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast