Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 97' 4Runner Vs. 92" Cummins, Accident Photos....

97' 4Runner Vs. 92" Cummins, Accident Photos....

I was at a gas station filling up a few tires i had just traded with a friend cause we are taking his truck off-roading since I wanted to wait till my lift and sliders where on....

Well I was heading out towards the exit of a gas station to avoid getting broad sided at another exit of the gas station,

Well....

What I tried to avoid happen....

Full View

Side View

Top View

The Tire That Was Hit But Lived

And a few more pics

I was hit by a 92' 2500 Dodge Cummings
    His bumper was pretty banged up but not as much as Tess....

We were both able to drive away from the scene and no on was hurt.

So it was a good and bad situation...

And for the Record:
    4Runner Vs. Cummings
    Draw

Re: 97' 4Runner Vs. 92" Cummings, Accident Photos....

That sucks dude. I don't know about you but what I refer to as "urban wheeling" (DD) is much more risky than anything I do offroad.. And you've seen my vids and pics . Who's fault was it? Is insurance going to fix it or are you gonna leave it and spend the money on offroad crap?
    1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

I think it was a fault on both parties, but since he hit me, I think it is going to be his fault.

Insurance will cover it I am sure,
    She will get fixed to a better state, and then I will get sliders and the lift put on and take her out after I get her back from the shop,

Which I feel will be some time mid winter.....

Avy, man that sucks!!! I know how much she means to you!! I am sorry to see this happen!!! I hope you get her back before too long!! I know you hate driving Mom's Lexus. Is the guy that hit you giving you any crap about you laying it on his insurance?

Good luck getting Tess fixed and back out all nice and shinny!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Avy - that sucks man. At least insurance is fixing yours, my Taco doors are still all tin canned. lol.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

damn avy, im gone for 3 days and you go and redecorate the side of your rig with a cummins!

hope she all gets fixed up fast. just the rear door and rear quarter + bumper? or did it get the front door too?
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Just the rear,

Looking at it a little closer in the daylight, the whole rear bumper will have to be replaced as well....

Dang Avy, sorry to see this happen! That really stinks that you tried to avoid the heavy traffic area and still got hit. Get her all fixed up and back running.
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

WOOHOO!!!

She is not going to be totaled and....
    The other guy is 100% liable!

I don't have to drop a dime and she is going to get fixed!

All is good in the world of Tess again!

WOOT!!!!! Thats incredible!!! Go Avy!!! now get that money you were saving up for the deductible, and go get a trail rig. There is one in knoxville for $750.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast