Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish all of you, and your families a very blessed Thanksgiving.
    Please dont forget about the men and women and thier families, that made our, freedoms possible
    If your traveling, please be safe, have fun.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: Thanksgiving

One year I went to a vegetarian thanksgiving.

But not this year!
    I'm going to San Francisco for the week.

Have fun y'all.
    The Today show said the average American consumes 5000 calories for the Thanksgiving meal. I'm shootin for 10,000...

Prepare for the gluttony!! We're doing two birds - one in the oven and one in the smoker.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

happy thanksgiving everyone!!!! thanks to the staff for giving us a wonderful place to live, thanks to EVERYONE for making the world what it is. i wouldnt change a thing
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Happy Turkey Day, to all!! Those of you who will be eating Bologna, and Vegetarian meals... I feel for you!!

Happy & Safe traveling and eating. Remember Heimlich 101. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Prepare for the gluttony!! We're doing two birds - one in the oven and one in the smoker.
    GOT YOU BEAT!!!
    We are having 4 Turkeys!
    2 in the Oven and 2 in the deep fryer!
    Granted we are also having about 14 people over to our house....

Now that I have rained, Back to all seriousness.
    Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Everyone.
    Be safe on your travels and never forget those that could not be here with us on this Holiday.

I would like to give special to those who make everyday life simple and enjoyable for everyone world wide.

Eat Well and Stay Safe Everyone!

Everyone have a truly blessed Thanksgiving. May we all be grateful for all that the good Lord has given us this year . God bless!

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Tofurky FTW!
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

well I got back in time from utah to have thanksgiving with the 4 guys on my hall, we are cooking a turkey as well, in the dorms lol

everyone have a great thanksgiving day
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    Tofurky FTW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast