Thread: First snow of the year! Few pics.

First snow of the year! Few pics.

Well it started about 830 tonight. Took the truck out to see if I could get some somewhat decent shots...... amazingly I couldn't. Not really sure the trick to shooting falling snow, nor do I know if my camera has the capabilities for the right shot (it probably does, I just don't know how to use it! Powershot S2 IS). Anyways, heres what I got tonight. Only snowed about 1/4" but we don't get a lot over here anyways. As you'll see, I seem to get the snow flakes to show up really close, the B/W photo turned out the best, yet I have no clue what setting I had it on besides B/W

We went down to the park and some idiot was out trying to spin donuts in the parking lot,.... with a 1/4" of snow.
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

Re: First snow of the year! Few pics.

ahhh, I love snow. We still have quite a bit here from the last dumping (10") or so. Looks like it's going to finally warm up though this coming week. Last night's -2 was nice though.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I love snow too, I just don't live on the right side of the state to get more than 2-6 inches total for all winter.....thats with praying to the snow gods!
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

Snow? what's that never see that stuff down here
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

I can't wait for our first snow...

We got some, and then about 2inch of freezing rain....