Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "nothing is going to change" ya right!

"nothing is going to change" ya right!

the ads seem to be growing on TOF. i wonder how long till words are getting underlined with those dumb lil windows popping up with ads.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Re: "nothing is going to change" ya right!

I saw that yesterday too. Takes up a lot of real estate IMO.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I'm a part of a civic forum for my g/f's car. Those little lines that pop up a window drive me nuts.
    Condell<br /><br />1996 3.4L 4wd 4Runner SR5<br />TJM-15<br />Hella 500<br />Silverstars

hypocrisy at its best
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Next will be them telling people that if they donate money they will be able to surf without the ads.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

wouldn't it have been easier to crop the photo than spraypainting over your buddylist?

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    wouldn't it have been easier to crop the photo than spraypainting over your buddylist?
    No no...he had to circle the ads in question anyway.

Yeah you're right it probably would've been easier.
    -Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

good man! Your using trillian, I am not the only one anymore!

I wonder if YT has as many threads about UY as there are about them here and how they do business? Hmmmmm?

Feud
    n.
    A bitter, often prolonged quarrel or state of enmity, especially such a state of hostilities between two families or clans.
    intr.v. feud·ed, feud·ing, feuds
    To carry on or perpetuate a bitter quarrel or state of enmity.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    good man! Your using trillian, I am not the only one anymore!
    i've been using trillian since their beginning. i wont use anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    I wonder if YT has as many threads about UY as there are about them here and how they do business? Hmmmmm?

Feud
    n.
    A bitter, often prolonged quarrel or state of enmity, especially such a state of hostilities between two families or clans.
    intr.v. feud·ed, feud·ing, feuds
    To carry on or perpetuate a bitter quarrel or state of enmity.
    i have no problems with YT..... i spend just as much if not more time there then i do here..... i just thought some folks here would find it interesting that there is new ad space.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast