Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "nothing is going to change" ya right!

Re: "nothing is going to change" ya right!

Oh for the love of cute little puppies... LET THE DRAMA DIE!!!!!!!!
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Tourist

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    GROW UP AND GET OVER IT!!
    Some of the wisest words I've ever read from you, TJ,
    Now aim 'em the right direction.

Sores (or sore points) never heal if you keep scratchin'. I'm a girl, I know this.

'96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

After several days of discussion, the staff has temporarily suspended Texas Jim's account for 7 days for constant violation of Rule #2 which is "No Bashing, flaming and/or mocking other members or staff"

Jim, cool it both online and via PMs. See you in 7 days.

Ultimateyota Staff

I guess that makes 2 Toyota sites that TJ has been banned from. Chillout TJ, you have a wealth of info to share. Don't let your anger get the best of you.
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

I think since there is people policing about things said about TOF, then they too should stop with these kind of threads and other things that they think they are sly about, like avatars and saying certain things, which we veterans know its pointed towards TOF. If its going to stop, it needs to stop altogether IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Has anyone posed the idea of just deleting all threads on the topic at hand?
    and just deleting any new ones that start?
    We have gotten our fair share of venting out of the way.
    Its time this forum moves on to a better brighter future.

Just my .02....

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Has anyone posed the idea of just deleting all threads on the topic at hand?
    and just deleting any new ones that start?
    We have gotten our fair share of venting out of the way.
    Its time this forum moves on to a better brighter future.

Just my .02....
    We are working on something to that effect now. You must be a mind reader!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Edited: I'll just let Cebby handle this question.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

or you could always sticky one thread in off topic, that is only for TOF stuff. that way if someone wants to vent they can. and if you don't want to read it you don't have too. then you can delete all other post started since there will be a thread already for it.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Thats an idea, but this isnt really the place for venting about TOF. If you want to rail on TOF or one of the mods, or owners, or whatever, do it in person with them, or hop on over to your myspace and blog all about it, this is no longer the place for it.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast