Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: naughty cookies

naughty cookies

so for years now, ive wanted to make some naughty cookies, but never got around to it, until this year.

little black penis:

Shocker and middle finger:

turd:

those are the ones worth mentioning, besides the gingerbread men and women with correct anatomy and battle scars. a few that were picture worthy have already been consumed

next year i plan on making my own cookie cutters for the naughty cookies, as adapting existing ones and free handing are difficult. also i have improvements on my frosting recipe, which will allow me more accurate surface finishes. the frosting i used this time is more of a cake frosting, and hardened too much as i was working on it.

thought yall would enjoy! happy christmas!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Re: naughty cookies

Sean, I worry about you man....

Funny video Charles
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

If someone steals your cookie, they would be a turdburglar.

Haha, funny vid! "I didn't know they were balls"
    My signature

ha ha those are funny

When I saw the cookies my first thought was that curb episode. That episode was great.
    Condell<br /><br />1996 3.4L 4wd 4Runner SR5<br />TJM-15<br />Hella 500<br />Silverstars

i <3 curb your enthusiasm

Sean.... You need to get out more....

i hope you didnt eat the dick cookie
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    i hope you didnt eat the dick cookie
    I think we were all thinking it, glad someone else said it.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast