Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cupholder Mod for Sale: 100% Complete parts $125 shipped

Cupholder Mod for Sale: 100% Complete parts $125 shipped

Hey guys,

I have a light grey/blue center console with the ebrake assembly + ebrake tub + silver bracket + every bolt and screw needed from a 1999 4Runner. The rear cupholder is in excellent shape, nothing broken and the ashtray folds out fine too. It needs a little cleaning which I will do before shipping. Price is $125 firm shipped within the continental USA. Again, this is EVERYTHING you need, not a single part missing

Rear cupholders are not broken :
    [img width=687 height=800]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w177/bob98sr5/4Runner/cupholder_01.jpg[/img]

Dual level lid:
    [img width=797 height=800]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w177/bob98sr5/4Runner/cupholder_02.jpg[/img]

All the nuts and bolts you need. Also includes the two screws that secure the front part of the center console. Also includes the ebrake tub and silver bracket:
    [img width=800 height=559]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w177/bob98sr5/4Runner/cupholder_03.jpg[/img]

Bob

Re: Cupholder Mod for Sale: 100% Complete parts $125 shipped

bump for the west coast crowd

definately a really good deal right here!!!! and bob is a great guy to buy from, ive purchased things from him in the past, really top notch.

honestly if i wasnt waist deep in building my own, i would buy this!!!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Killer deal...but I need tan
    97 4runner Limited<br />2wd---&gt;4wd Conversion

grr, I just bought the center console too..
    And I paid that much just for the black cover and the console.
    I will have to mod the e-brake the fun way.

Great deal guys, someone jump on it!

bump for post-christmas cash burning in your pocket

iceman,

a thought: what you can do is paint the shell like i did with my center roof console mod. i might have enough paint to give to you. if not, the paint brand and code is SEM Castella #15223. you will need to lightly wet sand off the coating with maybe 400 grit sandpaper and then spray some plastic adhesion paint before painting w/ the castella #15223. i know a good auto paint shop in south el monte.

here's a comparison shot. the one small piece on the left is my original 98 part and the one on the right is the painted 99 console. n

as for the lid, just unscrew yours and put yours on top. and there you have it, a tan center console

if you pick it up from my place, i'll knock $5 off the price. email me if youre interested.

bob

Hahaha....I thought about it but I'm pretty sure the paint won't hold up and will be prone to all the nicks and scratchs later down the road. Plus I have a rear heater in the back.
    97 4runner Limited<br />2wd---&gt;4wd Conversion

my paint on the console is holding up just fine. you need ot know how to prep and paint and it will adhere just fine. and if it knicks, touch it up.

thanks for that paint info bob, i need to paint the sub box i bought from you!

did you previously have a grey interior vehicle? haha. thanks.

and please someone buy this and make me not feel bad for building my own!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast