Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Featured Member Submissions for February 2008

Featured Member Submissions for February 2008

Congrats to Neliconcept for winning our January spot!

For the rules, read here

If you have an interest in being next month's feaured member, post up (1) pic of your truck and a brief blurb on your truck specs. This thread will be open for 2 weeks. After this thread is closed, there will be a poll started listing the members who have expressed interest in being the featured member. This will run for a little under the last two weeks of the month for our members to vote. The last couple days will consist of announcing the winner and gathering their info.

Post up - and good luck!!

EDIT: YOU MAY SUBMIT AGAIN IF YOU DID NOT WIN LAST MONTH!!
    ONLY THE WINNER IS INELIGIBLE!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Featured Member Submissions for February 2008

Colorado took the win for January? WTF!

Alright, time to take it back for SoCal.

Specs: 2001 Sport Packaged 4Runner ~ Sonoran Steel System 7.1 Suspension lift ~ 1" 4 Crawler body lift ~ Front and Rear ARB Air Lockers with 4.88's ~ Black FJ Cruiser Wheels with 33" Cooper Discoverer STT's ~ TJM T17 Bumper with Warn M800 winch with Winchline Synthetic Rope ~ BudBuilt Skidplates ~ Stubbs Sliders ~ Airaid Jr. Intake with Deckplate mod ~ Jardine Exhaust ~ Optima Redtop Battery ~ Front and Rear Wet Okoles ~ Sony/Kicker/Phoenix Gold/Infiniti Stereo ~ Blah ~ Blah ~ Blah

Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

I already won...what am I thinking....

1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Lets Try To Get The East Coast Involved More Hmm?

She ain't much yet, But after getting broadsided on the driver's side she looks good. So it's a long shot :-D

Spec: 1997 SR5 4Runner ~ Auto ~ 4WD ~ Deckplate mod ~ TrueFlow Drop In Air Filter ~ TRD Cat-Back ~ Cobra 19 CB ~ 5 Foot Winston CB Antenna ~ Alpine CDA-9856 Head Unit W/iPod Connect & XM ~ Wab-Fab Quick Disconnects ~ Dif Breather ~ 99+ Cupholder mod ~ And much more to come.

i was wondering when eric would be in here for SOCAL
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

What the hell are you guys talking about? I didn't submit anything. Marc is just messin around again.

xonetruthcrewx's rig is lookin bad a$$ and its is from Socal to boot! Like Carles said, 01 and 02's are the smart third gens LOL!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    I already won...what am I thinking....

If you win, you can enter again after 6 months! So change it up and be ready for a whle new look on your 6 months Marc!!
    For the complete rules - read here

Edit Rocko: Fixed rules on re-entering and deleted Blake and Cebby's posts about it, sorry guys! Didn't want to clutter up the thread.
    -Chris
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.

Okay. I'll play,

1987 4runner. Lots of goodies.

-I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

I don't have any new pictures or any good trail pictures dangit.

-Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

I was hoping to see you in here Issac.
    -Chris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast