Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants to help me find #4 ????

Re: Who wants to help me find #4 ????

a 4wd thundercloud in nashville, butttt ugly wheels though

http://nashville.craigslist.org/car/539245891.html

102k miles
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

don't give a schiznit about wheels. although, those would be pretty hard to resell. hell, it would be hard to drive that thing home w/o the cover of darkness looking like that.

however, i think you missed one of the things i'm looking for...

a LIMITED

not an SR5 or Sport Edition
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    don't give a schiznit about wheels. although, those would be pretty hard to resell. hell, it would be hard to drive that thing home w/o the cover of darkness looking like that.
    lol true true. however as ugly as we think they are, their are others out there that think they are gold on a car lol

i just found two thundercloud limited's at the same dealer in NC about 80 miles from Charlotte, which just happens to be where i'm flying to on business in a few weeks... maybe they'll have one or both of them left and i can take a look.

here's one:

one has 134k and the other has 112k. i called and said that i'd be willing to pay at most $12k for the lower mileage one and $10k for the higher mileage one and they sound like they're wanting to make a deal and said it would be feasible. we'll see...
    -andy

nice, keep the coke bottle wheels, they look good with 32s and some lift and a Sworks bumper painted to match, would be sick

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    i just found two thundercloud limited's at the same dealer in NC about 80 miles from Charlotte, which just happens to be where i'm flying to on business in a few weeks... maybe they'll have one or both of them left and i can take a look.

here's one:

one has 134k and the other has 112k. i called and said that i'd be willing to pay at most $12k for the lower mileage one and $10k for the higher mileage one and they sound like they're wanting to make a deal and said it would be feasible. we'll see...
    I never new the limiteds and sport editions shared the same rim style...
    and I personally don't like the chrome grill...
    But to each there own.
    Stepdads sport is color matched all around so I guess I am use to that...

Ill let you know if i see one traded into my dealership.. . i could get ya a damn good deal too if one shows up.
    99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

thanks man, i appreciate that. let me know if you hear of one coming in!

also, the chrome grill is the one thing on a stocker that i would change out almost immediately. not a fan at all. i don't know if i would just paint the chrome one or buy a sport grill and just sell that one off. either way, just say not to chrome.
    -andy

found this one in Lagrange, GA

not bad. a little more than what i'm wanting to pay, but much lower miles and it appears to be mint. damn, that chrome tag surround SUCKS!

-andy

just paint of find a salvage...
    yeah it just makes the truck look so cheap to me....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast