Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interviews

Interviews

I know this might seem like a crazy request, however, I am in a class that requires a semester long project and I chose to do mine on customized vehicles (specifically SUV's and Trucks). Since I love my 4Runner I figured it would be awesome to talk to some other people who share the same passion. I'll need some interviews from people and I was wondering if any of y'all wouldn't mind answering a few questions via email. I am still in the process of gathering some information so the questionnaire wouldn't be sent out for a couple of weeks. The questions would be general ones like why did you decide to customize your vehicle so nothing too specific. I was just giving everyone a heads up that might be interested so let me know!

Thanks,
    John D.

Re: Interviews

I'm down for it.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    I'm down for it.

I down for it too

likewise
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Count me in.
    1997 4Runner SR5 4WD / 4&quot; deck plate mod-REMOVED / 01 Tundra Wheels / Cup Holder mod / 285/75/16 Pro Comp AT / SS SYSTEM 1.1 / <br />01 Overhead Console mod

Aight guys, I appreciate it. Ill be in touch with y'all next week sometime. If anybody else wouldn't mind filling one out let me know. Can't have too many interviews!

I'll be your huckleberry...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast