Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: the most annoying thing about your 3rd generation?

Re: the most annoying thing about your 3rd generation?

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    One thing I did notice is even with the vent closed man it got hot in that truck.
    I don't know why but heat really likes to flow in...
    Maybe it's just me...
    Why didn't you turn the temp knob to cold? There will always be a bit of flow into the cabin even with the vent closed.
    Land Cruiser

That the thing, I have, I still feel warmth in the cab, hell I even have the sunroof cracked to get the heat out.
    Temp gauge on dash reads normal, so I anin't burning up the engine

I just finished changing my spark plugs. I would have to say that the one on the drivers side closest to the firewall IMO is very annoying.
    Condell<br /><br />1996 3.4L 4wd 4Runner SR5<br />TJM-15<br />Hella 500<br />Silverstars

haha, try a triton v10 in a superduty... the last 4 or 5 are impossible to get to.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Oh i figured out why my truck was getting so hot, the cord was binding every time i switched to cold, so a little lube and its good.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltron
    I just finished changing my spark plugs. I would have to say that the one on the drivers side closest to the firewall IMO is very annoying.
    wow you guys really need to see what else is out there before you knock stuff like this. how bout pulling intake manifolds off to change spark plugs? the 3.4 is fun motor to work on.
    1998 4runner SAS<br />1997 Volvo 850<br /><br />www.toyotacrawlers.com

The fact mine is stock is pretty annoying.

The auto open sunroof is nice, but having to hold it to close it sucks. Not necessarily because I have to hold it the entire time, but the fact it's so slow.

There's not really that much that bothers me about it right now..

There tons of things people love and hate about there vehicles.
    If someone can prove me wrong and show me a vehicle that does everything we want it to please show me lol!
    I don't think there is....

That a supercharger is too expensive right now...

Actually something not generation specific...how things are connected with those annoying plastic clips, i.e. fender flares. My rear passenger side flare has two broken ones right now. On the fix-it list...
    ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿<br /> Wayne W.<br />2000 4Runner SR5<br />3&quot; Revtek Lift, 265/70R17&#039;s<br />Doug Thorley/Jardine Cat-Back &amp; Injen Intake<br />Doug Thorley Headers<br />Eclipse Head Unit &amp; 2 Phoenix Gold 12&#039;s<br />w/Phoenix Gold 500.2 &amp; custom box

the cheap plastic that scratches really easily that the whole center console area, shifter area and ebrake area is made out of. That stuff can be a bitch to clean!
    -Ned<br /><br />1997 4Runner 4x4 3.4L V6 Black<br />OME/TRD Lift | 265 Pro comp MT | AR Bajas 16x8, Kenwood Excelon KDCx789 | Polk DB650 speakers | WabFab Discos | Other stuff<br />

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast