Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excursion not big enough? H2 just doesn't do it? get an XUV...

Excursion not big enough? H2 just doesn't do it? get an XUV...

why would ANYONE need anything this ginormous other than for attracting attention?

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/...how/index.html

Alton F-650 XUV
    Based on a Ford Super Duty truck, the F-650 is powered by a 7.2-liter Caterpillar diesel engine.
    Inside, it's got hardwood floors, custom captain's chairs, a 42-speaker sound system, two 16-inch TVs that drop down from the ceiling and another 42-inch plasma screen TV. It also has four computer workstations and, in case someone doesn't see you coming, a train horn.

The total price is about $200,000.

$200k?!?!!??!?!!!!!

anyway, so i went to their website and...

http://main.altonco.com/listman/listings/

and if you scroll down and the XUV won't cut it, they have an 8-door version called an XXSUV.

just what we need. H2 drivers who feel inadequate enought to go buy one of these things...
    -andy

Re: Excursion not big enough? H2 just doesn't do it? get an XUV...

There is a 8 Door f-350 Red rolling around in the hills of PA somewhere.
    Supposedly the guy lives about an hour away but I have only seen the truck once.
    Obnoxious POS to boot.
    We had to wait for his fat behind to get done fueling before we could get down the road. (his truck was so big that it stuck out and blocked both lanes of traffic, he couldn't find a bigger gas station, oh no, that would me he would run out of gas...)

mmm i can feel the earth getting warmer already
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    mmm i can feel the earth getting warmer already
    Good thing too.....makes winter a little more bearable up here.
    If they sell enough of those XXSUV's one day we might even have palm trees like Cali.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

i hope anyone who buys that drives into an aids tree.

200G's for a ford? thats classic
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

A couple of deck plate mods and 5 or 6 cup holder mods, she'll be ready for the trail.
    1997 4Runner SR5 4WD / 4&quot; deck plate mod-REMOVED / 01 Tundra Wheels / Cup Holder mod / 285/75/16 Pro Comp AT / SS SYSTEM 1.1 / <br />01 Overhead Console mod

i couldnt get a hot chick drunk enough to bang in that thing.

come on...
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

As a rule I err on the 'to each, his own' motto. This thing, however, pushes the envelope of courtesy. It seems, as Yotafun indicated, that the misuse or ignorant use of it would impose on and impede others' freedom to commute. I unsderstand semi trucks share the road with the rest of us, but over the years there has developed a code of conduct and they follow special rules. They also must be specifically liscenced to drive those vehicles.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

I like the mirrors.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast