Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRD E-Locker

TRD E-Locker

No Affiliation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...QQcmdZViewItem

I don't have the money for one still so I hope someone here who really needs it can get it.

Re: TRD E-Locker

hey thanks for posting this on here. that guy is about 45 mins from me so im going to look at it this saturday
    1998 4runner SAS<br />1997 Volvo 850<br /><br />www.toyotacrawlers.com

still at $250.00 someone is getting a deal.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

No Prop, Hope someone here who needs it wins it!

rust on the inside? hmmm...i'm guessing that locker has been sitting out too long. not to mention, what other elements have gotten into it? probably dirt too. i'd pass on this

he said its been in his garage for 5-6 years. the surface rust isnt on the gears or anything. cameras will make rust look worse. i wouldnt buy it without seeing it. we will see what happens today.

still too far out to determine if it's a good deal, most wait til the last hour to bid....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    rust on the inside? hmmm...i'm guessing that locker has been sitting out too long. not to mention, what other elements have gotten into it? probably dirt too. i'd pass on this
    Well like any third, couldn't it be rebuilt?
    Or does that just cost to much in the end?
    I would make sure its clean, pristine, and in working order, then put it in (as much as the min I get it I would want to throw it in) but its just too importnat of a drive train feature.
    I also know a lead on a guy that has 4.10 gears for on of these if that happens to be the issues.

i just went and bought this thing cash. its going to work fine, the surface rust all came off with a few rubs of steel wool it also has 4:10 gears so i dont havta change my front diff
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t107/20005spd/DSC00102.jpg[/img]

Very Cool! Congratulations, you will love a Locker, I know what life is like with out one :-(
    I have to trust on a Heavy Duty Pickup to pull me out of a ditch...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast