Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd gen parting out

3rd gen parting out

*EDIT*

here's whats left...
    http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/1202070369.html

all items are OBO... i just want the chit outta the shop. willing to ship anything that doesnt require me to steal a pallet
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Re: 3rd gen parting out

Crazy question, and the shipping would be killer from you, just curious though....does anyone know if those 3rd gen runner front doors will fit onto my '04 Taco? Some of you may remember my door debacle.... someone let me know...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

shipping would be crazy, i'd have to pallet them i think..... i can look into it if you really want, but i have no idea if they would fit.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

No, I dont think I want yours... I was just curious from looking at yours if anyone had any idea if they would fit. lol. they look like they would...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

It like Just dawned on me on my way to school that this thing has the same interior as Tess!
    I was wondering how much you would want for the Driveres Rear door, cusions and the 2 little pins on the front and back of the platic panel.
    The shop that I had taken Tess too is taking entirly to long looking for another one and I am OCD and its starting to give me a head ache.
    If you don't know what I am reffering too I will Take a pick and Post it for you.

Thank in advance!
    ~Avy

do you want the whole door or just the skin? which cusions and pins..... (pics please) lol.

lol

Here ya go, First is whats missing, second is what the equivalent of what it should be :-D Remember all LEFT SIDE REAR PASSENGER DOOR.

Hope that helps

yep, i'm hoping to sell the whole door since the driver side is complete... but if that doesnt work i'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofer
    yep, i'm hoping to sell the whole door since the driver side is complete... but if that doesnt work i'll let you know.
    Thanks.
    Yeah its been over a month with the body shop so I was figuring find my own and then charger them

bump

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast