Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3rd gen parting out

Re: 3rd gen parting out

Do you have the driver side passenger seat belt?

What about the plastic sill trim piece drivers side?

2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

driver side seat belt sold.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

What about those vent cover chris?
    Also you gonna past out that door yet for me? Lol

what about the jack kit and the tire winch crank jhandle? dont need the jack. shipped to 32607? oh and drivers side door sill
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Hey Tofer
    I am Pm'ing you about a few things that I kinda need now.

Chris,

How is the rear cargo plastic piece? The one that is attached to the hatch? $25 shipped is my offer.

Thanks,
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Hey Tofer
    I am Pm'ing you about a few things that I kinda need now.
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    Chris,

How is the rear cargo plastic piece? The one that is attached to the hatch? $25 shipped is my offer.

Thanks,
    Bob
    can you post a pic? are you talking about the cover it self? or the parts that it slips into to stay pulled out
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

i think he means the door panel on the rear hatch, the piece with the strap hanging out to pull down the rear hatch.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

chris,

yes, what sean said. the big rectangular piece with the strap

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerUp
    what about the jack kit and the tire winch crank jhandle? dont need the jack. shipped to 32607? oh and drivers side door sill
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast