Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: The future of the 4Runner (5th Gen)

Re: The future of the 4Runner (5th Gen)

hill holding thing is negated by anybody who has two feet.
    We've got the hill holding feature on our 5 speed Subaru. I like it. It's kind of like a line lock and is really useful in traffic. I kind of wish I had that in my 5 speed 4runner, less for traffic and more for offroad.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    We've got the hill holding feature on our 5 speed Subaru. I like it. It's kind of like a line lock and is really useful in traffic. I kind of wish I had that in my 5 speed 4runner, less for traffic and more for offroad.
    That's the thing, it would be immensely valuable on a manual tranny, but 4runners don't come with a manual tranny anymore and is therefore useless.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

-Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

i thought i posted in this thread but i guess it was over at expo.

the 5th gens are at the port and would be on dealer lots except there was a mix up in the wiring harness they got for the tow package, 4pin instead of 7 or something like that. they are trying to come up with a fix.

thats according to the sales person at my local dealer as of 1.5 weeks ago.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Sean, my school friend that works at a dealer here just got one in.
    I have been meaning to go look at it but that a half an hour in the opposite direction of the way I go home so...

I do have off today....
    Hmm....

God I love my iPhone

really? then charge it.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Lol. Did anyone catch the 4runner cameo in the "tailgate history" commercial last night during the colts/ pats game?
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by lee
    really? then charge it.
    LMAO, its on its charger now, Sorry I was at work and I took my car instead of the truck and left the car charger in the truck...

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Lol. Did anyone catch the 4runner cameo in the "tailgate history" commercial last night during the colts/ pats game?
    nope?
    stuck on youtube yet?

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast