Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3rd Gen 4Runner tire carrier Build-Up

Re: 3rd Gen 4Runner tire carrier Build-Up

That looks Spectacular Bruce.
    I want one now :-P

slick man...just slick. so this bolt on affair is pretty much compatible with all bruceTS bumpers? ingenious!
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

I have a new tire carrier .

Thank you Bruce .
    1999 Turbocharged 4Runner<br />2008 4Runner

damn that thing needs some tires and lift!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Hehe, instead of starting a new thread, I figured I'll just add to this one...

This is my first carrier I built, but made a few changes to it since backing into a boulder on the Rubicon. I relocated the HiLift jack, placing it closer in and lower.

I had it up underneath the tire but it stuck out a bit far. In Big Bear it actually snagged a tree branch and bent the jack.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Nice work on Joyce's carrier. I had a chance to see it in person when we crossed paths on the White Rim trail in Canyonlands. ....pretty slick!
    Dave<br />06&#039; 4Runner Limited 4WD V8

Argg... I really need one of these.

It would free up so much darn space!

Would it be possible to make a swing-out carrier which mounted into the reciever hitch, and also have supports which bolted to the frame?
    1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

Quote Originally Posted by Crozhawk
    Nice work on Joyce's carrier. I had a chance to see it in person when we crossed paths on the White Rim trail in Canyonlands. ....pretty slick!
    Nice meeting you, Tim and families .
    1999 Turbocharged 4Runner<br />2008 4Runner

Quote Originally Posted by tour4fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Crozhawk
    Nice meeting you, Tim and families .

Likewise Joyce
    Dave<br />06&#039; 4Runner Limited 4WD V8

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234