Thread: 4x innovations sliders are on!

4x innovations sliders are on!

I finally got my sliders on after having them for about 4 months! Huge thanks to 4x innovations for the giveaway where i won these and they turned out awesome. Anyways, for different reasons i wnated to do something different and put diamond plate on the top(and no, not to cover up 4x innovations great work). Everything turned out great. Here are some pics:
    Just Shipped

Diamond plate welded on

Painted and welded on

sorry if this is the wrong section to post this. if it is just move it please.
    2001 TRD Tacoma Prerunner D-Cab<br />3&quot; Toytec OME lift, Alcan AAL<br />285/75/16 Procomp A/T&#039;s <br />4x Innovations HREW 82&quot; sliders<br />Procomp 1069 Wheels<br />Magnaflow Exhuast<br />15 HP worth of decals...

Re: 4x innovations sliders are on!

Like I've said Jake, they look great!!! I never would have thought of putting anything over them like that...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Looks good! It actually looks way better than I would have imagined it. It blends right in with your truck and doesn't look too "running boardish". Thanks for posting it up. All the other prize winners need to post up.
    My signature

SHWEET!

Now I can do that when I put my sliders on and my mom wont complain about me not having running boards :-P

Or that my paint keeps getting chipped... LOL!!!

Thanks for posting the pics! Those do look pretty good that way too.
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Nice setup. I have the 4xInnovations sliders as well with the kickouts and am very pleased with them. Nice job on the diamond plate. How did you weld the plate on, Is it just a few beads or fully welded?
    99 4Runner Limited

Outstanding job. I'm very impressed with how the plating came out. Where did you pick up the diamond plate?

Quote Originally Posted by DNAhilux
    Nice setup. I have the 4xInnovations sliders as well with the kickouts and am very pleased with them. Nice job on the diamond plate. How did you weld the plate on, Is it just a few beads or fully welded?
    thanks. it is welded about an inch about every 6 inches, if that makes any sense
    2001 TRD Tacoma Prerunner D-Cab<br />3&quot; Toytec OME lift, Alcan AAL<br />285/75/16 Procomp A/T&#039;s <br />4x Innovations HREW 82&quot; sliders<br />Procomp 1069 Wheels<br />Magnaflow Exhuast<br />15 HP worth of decals...

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Outstanding job. I'm very impressed with how the plating came out. Where did you pick up the diamond plate?
    thanks. my dad work uses a metal company sometimes with his work and they supplied the diamond plate and welded it on for me