Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unexpected downtime for UltimateYota

Re: Unexpected downtime for UltimateYota

...sweet! it doesnt time me out and ask me to log in. much better...
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

Great job guys, and thanks for the hard work. Uh oh, the little character things don't work when I click on them. Is it because I'm on a Mac?

quite a bit faster.

at least you got a host that is more reliable
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Dude, not only is this WAY faster than it was before, but I think it fixed some of the Wiki problems we've been having. It appears the Wiki is now properly keeping track of all previous revisions of the Wiki pages...

Edit- and I'm able to read the Wiki while logged out (visitor). Triumph!
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

I have to agree with everyone that the site is much improved after the move.
    Many thanks to all the dedicated UY tech staff to get us up and running again.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by Good Times
    So let the good times roll.
    I think the only place that Good Times are rolling is back into bed, get some sleep Lance, you can rest peacefully now!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

im not surprised to hear of the incomplete data... most hosts are lazy and do a data dump that has a LIMIT on it... a limit which is so low it only allows a few months of posts to dump.

glad its all resolved, this host is so much faster!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

I developed a bad attitude and had to go over to Pirates and flame people. I think while over there I posted 10 hate mail items and only 1 piece of advise. Gotta love it. Glad the problems resolved UY.

OMG I thought I was going to DIE!! LMAO!!
    Of course the site goes down right at the point when I need tech help.
    Fogs that don't want to work all of a sudden
    Questions on Total Chaos UCA's (which I might have in hand soon!!!)
    And other little doodads. lol!

Lol, Though in all seriousness gents, Thanks a great deal for putting so much hard effort into this site so everyone can share!
    Get some rest and work out any other glitches slowly, getting the site up was enough lol!
    The site is definitely a lot faster (and hopefully the chat wont die now lol!)

Again A million thanks for making UY a great site for us!
    Cheers To You!
    Avy

Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerchevy
    I think while over there I posted 10 hate mail items and only 1 piece of advise.

Isn't that how everyone posts over on pirate.

One person asks a question, about a dozen people flame them and call them stupid, and one person answers their question.

I have to say again, I do love Ultimate Yota.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast