View Poll Results: How do you get to Ultimate Yota?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bookmarked to the homepage

27 56.25%
  • Bookmarked to the forum

11 22.92%
  • Key in www.ultimateyota.com

3 6.25%
  • Key in ultimateyota.com (no "www&quot

4 8.33%
  • Other (post up)

3 6.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you get to Ultimate Yota? (Poll)

How do you get to Ultimate Yota? (Poll)

How do you get here? We're curious how many of you are seeing our homepage and the articles/links there - or are many of you going directly to the forum and bypassing the front page.

Thanks for voting.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: How do you get to Ultimate Yota? (Poll)

Honestly, I link straight to the forums. Every once in a while I go through the homepage when I have to re-enter my password.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

I key in ultimateyota.com since I have to click "log in" everytime I pop in anyways.
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

I type u and it suddenly brings it up, so easy
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

It's been bookmarked on my machine since within 10 minutes of getting it up and running...
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

I go through the Homepage. The "New Posts" take so long to load, I like to browse the "recent thread" section to see if its worth waiting on the forums.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Quote Originally Posted by EWAYota
    I key in ultimateyota.com since I have to click "log in" everytime I pop in anyways.
    if you would key in www.ultimateyota.com instead, you wont have to log in everytime.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I sorta have the page book marked, were ever I visit from not matter what computer it is I go to the homepage and stay on there.

i have the "my updated topics" link bookmarked... go there first... then from there hit new posts.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

My bookmark takes me straight to the 'Recent Posts' page.
    &#039;95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast