Page 76 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Failure at its finest

Re: Failure at its finest

iFail. My bad
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

For People like Scuba Steve
    Burnout Epic Fail

Thanks

@Shane. Didn't get get any pictures or digits of the ladies I helped yesterday, my bad homie. I was on a military base, and I saw rings on the left hand, so I figured I wouldn't mess with married woman...
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

@Steve, that explains all the jumpstarts you are getting yourself into there. Are they just not spending enough time monitoring deployed personnel's vehicles and leaving the neg cable on and not starting them up every so often or what?

On that topic, Base Fail.. (Can't find the Argus article, but Travis AFB has had like 30 break ins a month.)

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Burnout Epic Fail
    LMAO..I would love to see our little neighborhood &#39;tards have that happen to their Hondas!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Burnout Epic Fail
    LMAO..I would love to see our little neighborhood &#39;tards have that happen to their Hondas!
    I think the same thing about every single riced out car at my school....

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    @Steve, that explains all the jumpstarts you are getting yourself into there. Are they just not spending enough time monitoring deployed personnel's vehicles and leaving the neg cable on and not starting them up every so often or what?

On that topic, Base Fail.. (Can't find the Argus article, but Travis AFB has had like 30 break ins a month.)

I have no idea about these chicks stories, but it was at the beach parking lot. So I assumed these chicks left the lights on or something to that effect while tanning in the sand... IDK. The first time was at school, she was a younger girl but just wasn't very attractive IMO..

Hahaha to the burnout one, check out this comment someone made:

Take 3 cups of not enough horsepower, add
    absolutely no F sense, stir in just the
    right amount of chin hair, and presto - a
    douche bag with a busted ride!
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

The idiot should have worried about getting his plastic ass window fixed before he thought about showing off his crap car.
    Epic idiot fail
    AZFJ Founding Memberwww.wikidfj.com&nbsp; under construction<br />http://wikidfj.blogspot.com/<br />Member build page<br />http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...other-gal.html

Apparently it&#39;s still en-vogue to ressurect old television series for movies, my only hope is it&#39;ll be as good as Transformers and G.I.Joe were.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox/theateam/
    [img width=800 height=505]http://comigirl.com/magazine/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ateam.jpg[/img]

Page 76 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast