Page 70 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Failure at its finest

Re: Failure at its finest

I'm not worried about it. She wasn't very cute anyway...

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba

Hahaha Besides that; why would you want a girl who couldn't properly hook up her own jumper cables?

Quote Originally Posted by YotaGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Hahaha Besides that; why would you want a girl who couldn't properly hook up her own jumper cables?
    That was going to be my next defense :P
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    yeah thats a pretty good fail

a bigger fail is not getting that chick's number...
    Not as bad as the asshat I saw smoke his battery's fusible link and the gal's ignition wiring trying to impress her w/ a jump at a 49'ers game this season.

OK, let me start by saying "Sorry guys, I did not have a chance to get pics of this.."

Now, the story is worth it though, since you can't make this kind of s#!t up.

Going out to Fremont today by way of the back streets I see a Ford Escape, County Vehicle pulled over with something large and dark hanging below the SUV, just under the driver's passenger door. I see the driver/official with a handful of flares and immediately see there's some fluid on the street tracing about 15 yards back and to the gas tank and leaking around the bottom of the vehicle and go "Oh S#!T! NO YOU IDIOT!!" The tank strap apparently broke somehow.

I immediately pull over to see he has 3 sets of flares going back from the vehicle the first within 10 yards of the back end, where traffic goes by at 35mph, even with the obvious vehicle issue in front of them.

I tried to explain for 3 minutes to "..put those flares out now!" with the guy arguing with me before I said "..you're an idiot and don't you know what a spark is!!" then got back in my 4Runner and got away from there asap.

Let's hear it for Ford Quality, City/County Workers w/ Intelligence, and well, society being stupid sometimes.

this deserves to be here:
    http://www.facebook.com/v/521374296641

Good story today.

I get called into work, so I go in and do my routine jump starts and flat tires all day. I get a call about 4:30pm, now mind you it snowed at least 6 inches most places or more.

So I get a call for a flat tire and go there. I notice the address has no car at it but the neighbor across the street has a car in their yard that matches the description-a white chevy tracker.

Go knock on the door, little old lady comes out and says she tried to back out but somehow she flew into the neighbors yard. I put that sucker in 4wd lo and made it out and changed her tire.

Poor little old lady lol..

Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Come on, you could have done some 4wd donuts on that ice...
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by mastacox
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Come on, you could have done some 4wd donuts on that ice...
    and then hit a patch of pavement and either flipped the truck or break a cv lol!!
    that was part of my issue, the lot was half ice half open pavement

Page 70 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast