Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4xinnovation Sliders installed thanks to BruceTS

4xinnovation Sliders installed thanks to BruceTS

I got these sliders for x-mas and had them sitting in the garage for months. Finally got them on thanks to BruceTS. He did an awesome job on it ...he's got a lot of pride in his work

Here it is when it was dropped off:

Test fitting:

One side fully welded:

Closeup:

Prep work:

Installed:

Painted:

Big thanks to Bruce
    97 4runner Limited<br />2wd---&gt;4wd Conversion

Re: 4xinnovation Sliders installed thanks to BruceTS

Oh that looks so beautiful.
    God I can't wait till I get mine!

So when you gonna test out these puppies now that you have 4WD?

Hopefully soon....just itching to go but I got tons of other stuff to take care of first

Looks nice Iceman I can't wait to see your rig in person at the next Pismo jambo. I'll have to give Bruce a call.
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

Iceman I gotta ask, Do you EVER drive you truck,
    Damn man the undercarriage looks practically brand new!

I think its b'cuz he just converted from 2wd to 4wd...just assuming
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

hahaha....the last time I really cleaned it was after the Pismo meet with a pressure washer. Left the driveway full of sand ....And then just recently during the swap because the ATF oil and grease got everywhere.

JC, I would like to think that too, but hell I don't think mine was that clean underneath, even with it never seeing dirt till I got it (my truck was a city truck before it was in my hands)

Iceman, did you use any cleaner with the presure washer or just blast it with water?

Sorry to go off topic, I just looks so damn clean!!

You forget this is a Cali 4Runner, the undercarriages hold up much better than eastcoast vehicles, so they will always look better. Heck a few hours of work and a can of paint, mine would look the same.....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

This is true.
    Damn northeast!
    Oh well...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast