Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebate Check Purchases

Re: Rebate Check Purchases

Hehe.... I get mine May 9Th.....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

everybody getting this or am i on the short end of the stick?

if so, straight to bills and rent
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Neliconcept, if you are like my step son, and claimed as a dependent on your parents taxes I think you are outta luck. Also depends on how much you paid in taxes for 2007.
    Brian

May 9, I think I can wait that long. For the rest of you,

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    May 9, I think I can wait that long. For the rest of you,
    Lucky.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

I'm not eligible because i'm a dependent =( but my parents will get an extra 300 for me.. so I'm going to buy some new diving stuff
    -Ned<br /><br />1997 4Runner 4x4 3.4L V6 Black<br />OME/TRD Lift | 265 Pro comp MT | AR Bajas 16x8, Kenwood Excelon KDCx789 | Polk DB650 speakers | WabFab Discos | Other stuff<br />

Quote Originally Posted by dontdo_that
    I'm not eligible because i'm a dependent =( but my parents will get an extra 300 for me.. so I'm going to buy some new diving stuff
    I was lucky, this year I could claim myself, well I could before, but I guess before it actually mattered on moms taxes, this year it didn't, so she had me claim myself.

And i don't believe your parents get what your rebate Ned, according to a friend of mine her dad doesn't get her rebate, which I think is complete BS

My grandparents have not paid taxes for fifteen years, but they did receive a notice from Uncle Sam directing them to file taxes for 2007 to claim their economic stimulus check. Interesting.

Like a true American, I am spending part of my check before I even get it. Nothing exciting, some 99+ fog lights and a hood protector.

Quote Originally Posted by tulsa_sr5
    Neliconcept, if you are like my step son, and claimed as a dependent on your parents taxes I think you are outta luck. Also depends on how much you paid in taxes for 2007.
    oh well.

maybe i can beg some money out of my parents lol
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    And i don't believe your parents get what your rebate Ned, according to a friend of mine her dad doesn't get her rebate, which I think is complete BS
    I believe they do. They get an addition 300 in addition to their 600 for each dependent they claim, which means any claimed dependent is ineligible, regardless of the fact that they may earn qualifying income (like I do). I earned over 3000 in the 2007 tax year, which makes me eligible for it, but since my parents are claiming me as a dependent, I get nothing and they get an additional 300. or atleast my mom does. Thats what my understanding is anyway :-P
    -Ned<br /><br />1997 4Runner 4x4 3.4L V6 Black<br />OME/TRD Lift | 265 Pro comp MT | AR Bajas 16x8, Kenwood Excelon KDCx789 | Polk DB650 speakers | WabFab Discos | Other stuff<br />

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast