Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th Annual Pismo 4runner Jamboree, Oct. 10-12, 2008

Re: 6th Annual Pismo 4runner Jamboree, Oct. 10-12, 2008

Thanks Mark, I'll see what yotafun has to say on the program he used. I think he is flying out here tomorrow. Hopefully he'll chime in. I also have an idea if that doesn't work.
    My signature

This will be my last post from the east cost for the next 2 weeks (sitting in my seat now)

I used MS publisher, the only problem... I have the file on my desktop not laptop.
    If Jenn or sean has a scanner I can get the badges on my laptop.

Well I will be seeing everyone really soon!

Tons of Toyota lovin here in Newark NJ Airport!

SEE YOU IN SOCAL!!!!

I am a big maybe at this point. The truck is still in pieces, so we'll see if I can get it done in time.

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHH
    I am a big maybe at this point. The truck is still in pieces, so we'll see if I can get it done in time.
    Get that thing put back together! What are you doing to it? Swapping back to a IFS long travel kit?
    My signature

Hello from socal!
    I am here!
    Well I have been here 6 hours or so.
    Already took the lc out for a spin, that will be an interes゙ing ride at pismo.. I have already open my mouth and inserted my foot about anything I previously said about it.

It will be a fun trip, after just traveling from the airport I am hooked on socal and I am strongly considering either renting the house next to jenns or finding someone to help with the morgage of the one sorta across the street.

Anyway 9 more days till PISMO!!!!

Avy, welcome to CA! Now go home!

I was at the dunes some today and we are going to have plenty of room to ride even though some will be blocked off for the race.
    My signature

OK so I've sort of been procrastinating, but I'll also be making it out. If not friday then @$$ crack'O'dawn saturday. What time is anyone leaving San Fernando/Santa Clarita area. Let's caravan.
    Uummmm??? I forget.

Chris I sent you order for Chowder.

Thank you again to all who made this Pismo meet happen again this year.
    2005 T4R Silver SR5 V6 4WD with Mods!<br /><br />IFS 4WD Conversion done!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter25
    OK so I've sort of been procrastinating, but I'll also be making it out. If not friday then @$$ crack'O'dawn saturday. What time is anyone leaving San Fernando/Santa Clarita area. Let's caravan.
    Scooter, I added you to the list. I vote for Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticzt4r
    Chris I sent you order for Chowder.

Thank you again to all who made this Pismo meet happen again this year.
    Masa, thanks I got it.
    My signature

Scott,
    If you decide Friday (might be morning though), planning a convoy with Sean and Jenn's group. Waiting to hear back on their timing. Nice to hear you're going. I'm starting @ 101 & Lost Hills. PM me if anyone wants to caravan.
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast