Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sidewinder/Bronco Peak Run!

Re: Sidewinder/Bronco Peak Run!

Sweet!
    Wish my runner could crawl over things like that with ease...

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Sweet!
    Wish my runner could crawl over things like that with ease...
    U can, you just need one thing.........

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep
    U can, you just need one thing.........
    Just one?
    I had at least three in mind...
    SAS
    Crawler case
    and
    Lockers

Yea, but it all sums up to one thing.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Always broke adding to the rig.

I bet you guys are glad my top heavy/tippy rig wasnt the one you were holding!!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep
    Seriously, it was so off camber, everyone either had there hands on the vehicle or on a strap, or I was spotting to prevent rolling. There was no time to mess around and try and get it on camera. I would have felt really bad if one rolled cause I was not spotting correctly and taking pics, it was that crazy!
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

first off i wanted to say thanks to every one that showed. i had a blast and it was great to see everyone again. i cant wait to see the pics Heidi took. i think when it cools down i will have to try to put together a camping trip to lake morena. since its right next to all the trails. i mean who can say no to drinking and fishing friday night. sat go hit up sidewinder, bronco peak, bronco flats, and bronco connect for the SAS. then back to camp for potluck and beer.

and i may have had the hardist time on the trail but i made it through everything under my own power and without stacking rocks. unlike a black tacoma that had to get towed/wench back on the trail at a spot with no obsticles.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    lol not true. its always easier to help keep someone else from rolling then it is when your the one trying not to roll.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

HAHA, Yea, But I was not driving. I had my cousin drive, who had never rock crawled and his first time was driving my rig! Next time I will drive.

Yea, I like the idea of camping out there when it cools down. Lets plan it for sure. Im there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    Yea when we were on a couple hairy sections I was thinking its a good thing Mark's not here or he would be crapping his pants right now. I know how much you hate the tippy stuff. It'll be better once you get a rear leaf conversion though.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12